The Consulting analytics team is currently looking for a Junior Data Analyst to join our rapidly expanding consulting analytics team, specialised in developing client specific econometric modelling solutions from our Vilnius office.
We are looking to bright and ambitious graduates looking to build their skills and experience in econometric modelling, data science and visualisations that have a direct impact on our client’s strategy and planning. The successful candidate will be trained on the use of various innovative economic, econometric, and statistical modelling tools and how best to combine these to address our clients’ strategic objectives.
A typical consulting analytic project starts with the identification and conceptualisation of our clients’ needs and objectives. This is then followed by an evaluation of all possible solutions by their feasibility, given available data and the client’s objectives. The final stage often involves the identification of the most optimal economic or econometric solution.
As the Junior Data Analyst gains experience in our methods and processes, he/she will be given the opportunity to proactively input to and design their own client solutions, developing modelling updates as well as contributing client presentations and/or meetings.
The key responsibilities will include:
- All preparatory data read-in, clean-up, and transformation that is required for the modelling process
- Use econometric modelling techniques as well as analytical judgment to come up with custom solutions for our clients
- Participation in internal peer review meetings and contribution to the best solution search process as well as giving comments on already created preliminary solutions
- Presentation and visualization of model results to a client in an intuitive manner
- Draw conclusions based on the analysis of our results
- Proper documentation of each project and sharing best modelling practices
- Support Team leads and Senor Data Analysts in the evaluation of potential projects and in close collaboration with our sales and marketing teams
- Excellent communication skills and English fluency (both oral and writing)
- An understanding of micro and macro economics and business research
- Understanding and interest in international economic, demographic and industry trends
- Knowledge of at least one statistical/econometric software package (e.g. R, Matlab, Eviews, SAS)
- Excellent analytics skills
- Excellent organisational skills and creativity
- The confidence and ability to take the post forward with the minimum of supervision.
- M.A or strong B.A degree in economics, statistics, econometrics, mathematics, physics or similar field
If this sounds like a dream job for you to start possible career, please send us your resumes and Cover letter in English to VilniusRecruitment@euromonitor.com (mention Junior Data Analyst under subject heading) by 31st of January, 2018.
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only successful candidates will be notified.