Junior Financial Systems Analyst
- We are looking for Financial Analyst, who will be based in Vilnius. Financial Analyst will be responsible for the day-to-day end user support of multiple Oracle/Hyperion EPM applications focusing on monthly forecast maintenance, Headcount updates.
- Supporting the user community with Forecast cycle management, headcount uploading, and other monthly maintenance tasks.
- Building out metadata changes for project work and monthly maintenance using DRM (Data Relationship Manager) for multiple financial systems
- Performing and supporting analysis and managerial reporting activities
- Working in multiple system improvement projects
- Monitoring month end close process
- Performing Data Warehouse administration tasks
- Manage application dimensions
- Participating in Product Master Maintenance and data load process
- Participating in IT-driven initiatives such as disaster recovery testing, infrastructure upgrades, Corporate security projects, etc.
- Degree in IT, Math, Finance/Accounting, or related field
- Experience supporting Financial Systems, working as IT help desk or customer service specialist
- Excellent communication (spoken and written) skills in English and Lithuanian
- Willingness to travel up to 10% of the time
- Willingness to learn, be mentored, and improve
- Preferable Skills and Attributes:
- Exposure to BI/ETL tools and processes
- Knowledge and use of relational database concepts and designs
- Familiarity with metadata management, security setup, and Smartview/Excel applications
- The Company Offers:
- The innovative environment of the rapidly growing international company.
- High performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding development possibilities to increase your potential.
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic global organization and work with experienced professionals.
- Monthly salary 1500- 2300 Eur (Brutto) and additional benefits package.
with subject "Junior Financial Systems Analyst"