Junior Specialist in Fraud Payments Investigation Team
Join the Fraud Payments Investigation Team in Financial Crime Prevention and fight against fraudsters together!
The engaged, friendly, and initiative Team is looking for a new colleague with the ability to deliver high quality and efficiency and also be able to react quickly as the issue occurs.
As a Junior Officer, you will mainly focus on ensuring an efficient payments process, investigations, analysis and decision-making. There is a possibility to grow as a professional in this role and participate in various initiatives.
Note that this role includes working shifts: 1 week per month working 10:00–19:00 or 12:00-21:00 + 1 Saturday/Sunday per month.
You will work under a summary working time regime.
*Depending on your experience and knowledge we may offer you different seniority in the role.
- Investigate and monitor suspicious online transactions daily
- Decide on payment legitimation
- Handle other smaller tasks within the Team
- Communicate (written and spoken) with different departments in Danske Bank and third parties
- Handle the workflow according to the deadlines
- Previous operational work experience (in the back office or administrative field)
- Ability to process large volumes of tasks and data, meet deadlines, and cope with peak periods
- Analytical and critical mindset, detail orientation, and ability to learn quickly
- Enthusiastic and positive mindset
- Strong decision-making skills
- Collaboration and communication skills; ability to work freely and as a team member
- Knowledge/interest in working with payments processes, Fraud, or AML areas (would be a great advantage)
- Upper-Intermediate English skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1400 EUR to 2100 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Officer - Service Delivery Specialist, Associate.