M&A intern (paid internship)
We are searching for a motivated intern to join our investment team.
- Ongoing Finance / Economics / Business Management / Mathematics studies (at least 2nd year);
- Strong interest in M&A, private equity, real estate and investing;
- Exceptional academic record;
- Proficiency with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint;
- Great analytical thinking and attention to detail;
- Fluency in English. Polish would be a big advantage;
- A fast-paced international environment full of challenges and freedom to generate ideas;
- Strong personal and professional development;
- A small team allowing high involvement in the ongoing activities and close communication;
- An experienced team members willing to share its knowledge and grow together;
- The internship would be paid and could turn into permanent role with flexibility on working time (that is an opportunity to create own workplace in the future);
The payment for this position is negotiable.
with subject "M&A intern (paid internship)"
Ozo str. 25, Vilnius
Apply for the internship by sending your CV and cover letter to or applying through LinkedIn by 23th June. Only selected candidates will be contacted.