Modus Mobility Senior Financial Analyst
We are looking for you – Senior Financial Analyst – the one who is eager to become a trustworthy CityBee and other Modus Mobility business Finance team member. You will be responsible for standard analyst functions, budget modelling, budgeting, preparation of documents and communication to banks, funds and lenders, also creating, updating, and maintaining financial models and detailed forecasts.
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Have high level of proactivity, multitasking skills, ability to work independently in dynamic environment and willingness to learn;
- University degree in Finance, Economics or other numeric fields;
- Have 2-3 years of work experience in financial analysis or related function;
- Able to read and truly understand a company’s financial statements – balance sheets, cash flow statements, income statements;
- Be confident in constructing of financial projects, models;
- Demonstrate strong Excel skills;
- Be fluent in English.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- Competitive pay and a package of additional benefits;
- Training and development programs – all designed to suit your needs and pace;
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- And most important – freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.
Starting from 3000 EUR (gross).