.NET Software Engineer at FX Deal Capture
Do you get excited finding smart solutions to complex problems? Do you have experience with C#? Then you might be our new .NET Developer!
We are a team of passionate developers and in our daily work, we always aim for simplicity and try to be at forefront of technology. We have members in Copenhagen, Denmark, and Vilnius, Lithuania, and looking for a team member to join us in Vilnius.
As part of the FX Deal Capture team, you will develop and operate Danske Bank’s mission-critical FX Core trading system. FX Core is an internal system that is used by FOREX traders and sales for deal capture and position keeping. Technologies we use include: C#, F#, .NET Core, SQL Server, Rabbit MQ, Docker/k8s, Redis
We emphasize professionalism, high-quality results, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing situations.
You will be responsible for:
- Development and operation of mission-critical trading system
- Integrating our system with bank’s
- Designing and implementing high-performance low latency distributed system
What we offer:
- An inspiring, inclusive and collaborative environment in a leading IT organization, where the sky is the limit.
- Work in a dynamic international team developing innovative, critical solutions that can withstand intensive use
- A creative, collaborative, and stimulating environment
- Highly motivated colleagues who will challenge you and help you develop your skills further
To be a success in the role, you will need to have the following:
- 2 years of C# programming experience
- Basic SQL skills
- Solid understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Collaborative mindset
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- Rabbit MQ
- API design
- Basic understanding of distributed system development
- Skills in Docker and K8s
- Skills in CI/CD automation
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3120 EUR to 4680 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer.