Officer in AML Markets Monitoring to work from anywhere in Lithuania
Do you have experience in AML or financial crime prevention? Would you like to further your career by becoming an expert in markets and securities trading monitoring?
Join AML Markets Monitoring Team in one of the fastest growing sectors in Lithuanian labour market as we are expanding and looking for new colleagues to help Danske Bank become more professional, compliant and trusted business partner.
As an Officer in AML Markets Monitoring*, you will be assisting in the detection of potential financial crime in financial markets by monitoring FX trades, securities, bonds etc.
You will join a constantly growing team of pro-active specialists and will be in close collaboration with colleagues in Nordic countries for the purpose of information gathering and surveillance process development.
To make your first months with us smooth, we promise you comprehensive onboarding with all the necessary training and a dedicated “buddy. You will work in a supportive team led by the manager, who inspires others to succeed.
You can have more control over WHERE and HOW you work. We offer a possibility to work from anywhere in Lithuania, as well as flexible time schedule depending on your needs. Let’s have a chat to find the best option!
Depending on your skills and experience, you may be offered a different seniority.
- Reviewing comprehensive AML alerts to detect financial crime
- Identifying irregularities in customer‘s trading activity as a part of the review process followed by appropriate investigation and escalation
- Developing expert knowledge of regulations by various financial regulatory agencies, regulatory changes, and firm policies related to AML/Terror Financing and Tax evasion
- Supporting the deployment of activities and contributing to the process development
- Identifying gaps and continuously improving process and detection capabilities
- At least one year experience in AML, Compliance or Financial Crime Prevention fields (preferably in Transaction Monitoring)
- Knowledge of Market products and interest in securities trading
- A degree in Economics, Finance. Law or similar
- Accuracy and attention to detail coupled with ability to make own objective decisions
- Ability to work independently with large data sets, identify patterns and perform analytics
- Fluency in both spoken and written English
- Excellent organization skills with ability to prioritize effectively, and work under pressure without compromising quality
- Willing to work in a fast paced, ever changing and multicultural environment
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1136 EUR to 1704 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out
Your title in job contract will be Officer - AML.