Officer in Card Fraud Investigation
Join Card Fraud Investigation Team in Fraud Management Department. Our team consists of 10 friendly and supportive members of different seniorities. You will be responsible for various tasks to increase our card fraud detection and prevention capabilities. In addition, you will work closely with our card fraud analytics team, sharing valuable information on emerging fraud scenarios.
In this position, you should be aware that the ability to work evening/weekend shifts is a must.
Moreover, we offer a possibility to work from anywhere in Lithuania with the condition to work from the office 1-2 times per month.
Depending on your seniority, you may be offered a different kind of position.
- Investigate card fraud alerts and card fraud disputes
- Communicate with different departments and teams within Danske Bank
- Work on process improvement
- Manage workflow according to deadlines
- 1 year of experience, preferably in an operations center or banking/ administrative field
- Analytical mindset
- Good English skills (written and spoken)
- High level of quality and efficiency
- Problem-solving, thinking out of the box and decision making skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to process changes
- Higher education
- Previous work experience working with card fraud would be an advantage
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1200 EUR to 1800 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Officer – Service Delivery.