Officer in Financial Services to work with Swedish market
Are you eager to work in close collaboration with global team members to provide the best customer experience?
You have an exciting opportunity to join one of the teams responsible for administrative processes and supporting tasks in the Customer Financing SE Team. Customer Financing SE Team provides services for personal customers in Sweden, including housing and refinance loans.
We expect you to be efficient and quality-oriented, as you will take charge of a great variety of administrative tasks and engage in Lean culture. Due to the global organizational setup, your role will require collaboration with your colleagues locally and in other parts of the world.
In this role, you will be responsible for administrating various requests from customers within the Swedish market. The communication with the customers will be mainly in written form.
Job location – Lithuania
- Be responsible of administrative tasks (loan documents production, loan disbursements, redeeming of loans, collateral management, and changes on loans)
- Deal with analytical tasks (investigating cases and preparation of various bank documents)
- Continuously look for ways to automate processes and improve customer service
- Contribute to the development of Lean culture in the team
- Higher education
- Previous experience in a similar field or working on improving processes
- Attention to details and willingness to work in a dynamic environment
- You are a proactive and independent team player with great communication skills
- Fluent English language skills (spoken and written)
- Swedish language skills (from A2 to B2 level) would be an advantage
- Banking knowledge (would be an advantage)
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1200 EUR to 1800 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Officer – Service Delivery.