Officer in Fraud Payments Investigation Team
You will join the Fraud Payments Investigation team in the Financial Crime Prevention department that is responsible for investigating and monitoring suspicious online transactions. Our job is to protect our customers from financial criminals and to support them in case of a fraud event to recover their funds.
We are a very engaged, friendly, and initiative team of 15 members that is looking for a new colleague with the ability to deliver high quality and efficiency and also being able to react quickly as the issue occurs.
As an Officer, you will mainly focus on ensuring an efficient payments process. There is a possibility to grow as a professional in this role and participate in various initiatives. Moreover, we offer a possibility to work from anywhere in Lithuania with the condition to work from the office a few times per month.
Note that this role includes working in shifts. 1 week per month working 10:00–19:00 or 12:00-21:00 + 1 Saturday/Sunday per month.
You will be working under summary working time regime.
Depending on your experience and knowledge we may offer you a different seniority of the role.
- Daily investigation and monitoring of suspicious online transactions
- Decision making on payment legitimation
- Written and spoken communication with different departments in Danske Bank and third parties
- Managing workflow according to the deadlines
- Previous operational work experience (in the back office or administrative field)
- Ability to process large volumes of tasks and data, meeting deadlines, cope with peak periods
- Critical mindset, detail orientation and ability to learn quickly
- Pro-active and positive mindset
- Strong decision making skills
- Collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Fluent English skills (written and spoken)
- Knowledge/interest in working with Fraud, AML areas (would be an advantage)
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1136 EUR to 1704 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out
Your title in job contract will be Officer – Service Delivery.