Officer in Onb Business Quality Control
We are looking for an Operations Officer in the Customer Welcoming area to join our team responsible for Onboarding Business Customers’ Quality Control.
You will be in charge of controlling, investigating, analyzing, and evaluating the documentation and risks based on customer data. The position offers the possibility to work with global teams in international environment.
Depending on your skills, knowledge and experience, you may be offered a different seniority of the role.
- Control, investigate, analyze, and evaluate the documentation and risks based on customer data
- Exam and asses KYC information
- Cooperate with stakeholders in Lithuania and all Scandinavian countries
- Ensure high quality for Business Banking customers
- Support team members with daily tasks
- Participate in processes improvement
- Collaborate with stakeholders on quality-related topics
- At least 1+ year of previous work experience (Back Office, KYC, or customer service area would be an advantage)
- Fluent English both in speaking and writing
- Solid customer service skills
- Higher education
- Conformity with daily operations routine
- Thoroughness, high level of accuracy, and attention to details
- Professional communication and collaboration skills
- Data-driven and ability to process large volumes of tasks
- Ability to adapt to rapid changes and deal with a certain level of unknown
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1200 EUR to 1800 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Officer – Service Delivery.