Officer in Trade Surveillance (Hybrid working set up)
Would you like to take a role in financial crime detection? Are you the one that keeps up to date with the current stock market trends?
Join Trade Surveillance team, which is growing and looking for new colleagues to expand our compliance capabilities.
As an Officer in Trade Surveillance, you will be assisting in the detection of potential Market Abuse.
You will be analyzing suspicious market activity and discuss and share your findings and insights amongst your peers and managers.
You will join a continually growing team of motivated specialists. You will be in close collaboration with colleagues in Nordics for information gathering and surveillance process development.
Hybrid work is applied, so there is an opportunity to manage your workplace between an office located in Vilnius and any place in Lithuania.
*Depending on your skills and experience, you may be offered a different seniority.
- Be responsible for ongoing monitoring of orders and market transactions in the bank’s core market areas.
- Be identifying any irregularities or discrepancies as a part of the review process followed by appropriate investigation and escalation
- Be observing current market trends – understanding global economic developments
- Supporting the deployment of activities and contributing to the process development
- Follow detailed Standard Operating Procedures
- Higher education in Economics, Finance, or similar.
- Understanding of stock market mechanics
- Confident team-oriented person with good interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Accuracy, attention to detail and ability to make your own objective decisions
- Fluent English, both in speaking and writing
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to prioritize effectively and work in a time-sensitive situation without compromising quality
- Willing to work in a multicultural and international environment
- Securities/trading back office experience would be an advantage
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1200 EUR to 1800 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Officer - AML.