Operations Officer in Payments
If you are a person who notices every little detail and you have a can-do mindset, we are waiting for you to join our huge Payments family!
As an operations officer, you will be responsible for processing daily transactions, maintaining and increasing the quality of our services, and contributing to the continuous improvement of processes.
You will be one member of the most driven department of 5 teams, which handles 140 various tasks and operates in a very lively and welcoming environment – there won’t be much room for routine here.
We collaborate with a variety of businesses (from small businesses to large enterprises and states) and private clients from the entire Nordic region and other Danske group countries in the payments field. Our daily responsibility is to make sure that payments are transferred from bank to bank securely and swiftly until they reach their intended recipient. Can you imagine how fantastic it would be to join our team and learn all there is to know about payments?
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority in the role.
- Repair stopped payments on behalf of clients and stakeholders
- Monitor different mailboxes by answering queries from other banks, customers, and internal teams
- Use your problem-solving skills to solve issues that arise
- Use your LEAN mindset to elaborate on process improvements and optimizations
- Work closely within your team to meet established deadlines
- Previous experience in operational/administrational role
- Payments processing experience or SWIFT knowledge is a solid advantage
- Ability to handle tasks with great attention to detail
- Collaborator contributing to common team goals
- Curious about WHY’s
- Intermediate English language skills (written and verbal)
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1200 EUR to 1800 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Officer - Service Delivery.