Operations Officer in Daily Services Agreements Team
I am Sigita, and I am leading the Daily Services Agreements team in the Everyday Banking Individuals HUB. Our team consists of 19 professionals who daily take care of Danske Bank clients accounts, products, cards, and payments.
We have over 95 processes in different markets – DK, SE, FI, NO, which makes our work more interesting and creates more space to learn.
Our team is looking for a new member who is pro-active, shows a positive attitude for learning, proactively takes ownership, and wants to grow with us.
What’s great about this job is that you get to work with E2E processes and put your ideas into practice. If you are not afraid of responsibility—on the contrary, it motivates you to put even more effort into your work—this job is a perfect opportunity for you!
- Ensure that assigned tasks are performed timely and in a professional manner
- Participate in ongoing improvements and actively collaborate using the LEAN method
- Monitor and escalate process-related issues
- Ensure the best quality of processes and constantly look for solutions to improve or automate them (Robotics, Lean, etc.)
- Collaborate with other teams by sharing best practices
- Create and update documentation and procedures
- Take part in common initiatives and events contributing to team well-being
- At least 1 year of experience in an operational or administrative role
- High level of accuracy, quality, and attention to details
- Agility, ability to learn quickly and adapt to changes
- Team-player with a positive attitude and CAN-DO mind-set
- Upper-Intermediate English language skills
- Higher education
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1320 EUR to 1980 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Officer - Service Delivery.