Operations Officer in Fraud Operations
Would you like to make every day different and contribute to handling card chargebacks?
We are looking for several colleagues to join the Customer Cards Dispute Support Team in Fraud Operations. Our team is daily handling customer card chargebacks and helping customers to recover money. This means that you will be helping to cope with merchants who did not provide promised services or goods.
Besides, you will have an exciting opportunity to be a part of a multicultural team as we daily communicate in English.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
- Investigate customer card dispute cases and apply VISA and Mastercard chargeback rules
- Collaborate with the team members both in Lithuania and in other countries
- Communicate with external partners and customers (via phone)
- Grow your competence within the Financial Crime Prevention area by participating in various projects and initiatives
- 1+ year experience in an operations center or administrative field (would be an advantage)
- Knowledge of VISA and/or Mastercard chargeback rules will be considered a big advantage
- Good analytical skills and attention to details
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- A collaborative and helpful team player with the ability to learn quickly and adapt to process changes
- Ability to make decisions based on rules and regulations
- Good time management and planning skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1200 EUR to 1800 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Officer – Service Delivery.