Operations Officer in Payment Investigation Team
Can you imagine yourself being a key person in solving payment-related issues for corporate and private customers located in all Danske Bank branches?
The payment Investigations team is responsible for solving payment-related issues for corporate and private customers located in all Danske Bank branches. Team members take actions to recall or amend payments if requested, support our clients with various Terms and Conditions queries
The payment Investigations team is actively communicating with other teams to find the best solution when investigating cases, as well as identifying the root cause for the future prevention
What is more, in this position, you can expect flexible work from home time even after the pandemic, so if you do appreciate a bit of flavor in your work routine, perhaps, this job opportunity is for you?
*Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role
- Handling SWIFT queries of received or sent-out Cross border payments
- Monitoring and escalating payment related issues
- Re-effecting customer or bank-to-bank payments
- Collaborating with other teams using the proactive approach in sharing best practices and proposals
- Higher education, preferably in Finance, Economics, or similar
- Excellent English skills (written and oral)
- Previous experience in payment processing or investigations
- Customer focus with a “can-do“ mindset
- Detail and quality orientated professional attitude
- Responsibility for reaching the team’s objectives
- Proactive learner
- SWIFT knowledge is an advantage
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1200 EUR to 1800 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Officer - Service Delivery.