Operations Officer with Danish Language Skills
Are you the kind of person who pays attention to details, enjoys challenging tasks, and is curious about banking? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment with many different tasks?
This is an excellent opportunity for you to increase your knowledge within the Banking sector and collaborate with the global team in an international environment. You will be able to participate in the new migrated tasks and to help to improve processes.
We will welcome a new member to our Daily Services Transfer team, which provides daily banking services to our personal customers.
In this role, you will be responsible for administrating various requests in Danish language from customers.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
*Please note that in addition you will get a language allowance, which depends on your language knowledge level and job requirements.
- Handle tasks based on the closing and creating accounts and products for the customers
- Have a direct contact with the customers or other banks via email attempting to collect missing information
- Prepare and send the documentation to the customers or other banks depending on the market
- Collaborate with colleagues from Denmark via e-mail or phone
- Improve and optimize the process using Lean principles
- 1+ years of working experience with back office or administrative tasks
- Administration/back office experience would be considered as an advantage
- Proficiency in Danish language (at least B2 level)
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- You are a team-player with a positive attitude and CAN-DO mindset willing to take upon new challenges
- Creative approach to problem-solving
- Willingness to improve processes
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1200 EUR to 1800 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Officer – Service Delivery.