Operations Officer with Finnish Language Skills
Would you like to join our team and help us fulfill our customer needs working with Finnish tasks in Buying&Owning Real Estate HUB?
Our area provides back-office services for private customers in Finnish, Danish, Swedish and Norwegian markets. We are a team of 13 colleagues, working with various tasks, from simple to complex ones.
If you are focused on team goals, close collaboration with colleagues and our stakeholders in the global environment while delivering high-quality service daily, you are just the right fit!
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
*Please note that in addition you will get a language allowance, which depends on your language knowledge level and job requirements.
- Administrate loans for private customers in the Finnish market
- Work with collaterals
- Read and understand emails, taking actions according to mail content
- Disburse or redeeming loans
- Pay construction loan invoices
- Communicate with our stakeholders
- Participate in migrations from Finland
- Take responsibility to maintain high-quality services for our customers
- Share ideas and being proactive on our process improvements
- Finnish language skills: reading, writing, and speaking (starting from B1 level)
- Fluent English (both written and oral)
- Focus on high quality and accuracy
- Customer centricity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meaning to meet tight deadlines and cope with peak periods
- Feedback culture advocate
- Back office experience in banking or other finance-related international company would be an advantage
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1200 EUR to 1800 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Officer – Service Delivery.