Paid Internship - Become Business Finance Expert
- Personality! Who is curious, responsible, great team member, willing to develop and grow as a business finance guru.
- Be a 2nd/3rd/4th year student of Economics / Finance / Accounting / Mathematics or related area
- Be fluent / high level spoken and written English
- Be passionate about numbers, attention to details and interest in finance, accounting, business management
- Have ownership and strong interpersonal skills to be able to work with different team members and clients
- 5 months paid internship which will be equal to trial period if you want to continue your career in EY later on. Also, you can cover your university internship while working with us.
- A mentor and a buddy – you will be assigned 2 more experienced colleagues, who will help you to develop and grow
- Opportunity to work on hybrid work approach: partly from office, partly from home (in a combination suitable for you)
- Ability to choose Vilnius or Kaunas office
- Boost your finance and business knowledge: work on real projects with the biggest companies in the market
- Expand your horizons as you team up with highly diverse and globally integrated groups, collaborating with individuals from varied professional backgrounds and cultures
- Cultivate your personal growth and well-being through ongoing investments in your career development
- Discover your own unique purpose and join us in making a positive impact that ripples through our teams, our business, our clients, and society at large, as we collectively build a better working world
Salary offered: 1.100 €/month (gross)
For full-time position