Platform lead (ServiceNow)
Are you self-driven and passionate about leading a team in a fast-changing environment?
We are looking for a collaborative and flexible team leader who is responsible for the health of the ServiceNow platform and ensuring the development work on the platform progresses continually.
ServiceNow is a best in breed platform which has evolved from an IT service management set of products to an enterprise wide case management, workflow and automation platform. It now supports numerous solutions across IT, Security, HR and other business areas.
The Solutions Development Team within Danske Bank develops and operates the platform, including integrations to other systems across the bank. It has a global footprint with team members in Lithuania, Denmark, and India.
As a Team Leader, you will be focused on supporting the strategy and business values while working in partnership with stakeholders. You will be responsible for Release, Test, and Environment management on the platform and for continuously improving ways of working and nurturing a high-performing team.
- Provide leadership and direction to the platform team
- Ensure the platform team is aligned with delivering business strategy in line with the ServiceNow roadmap
- Be actively involved in the overarching governance of the platform
- Make sure Service Management/Development/platform best practice is followed
- Ensure minimal justified customization is introduced to the platform and minimize technical debt
- Identify improvements on ways to automate any workflow to improve the efficiency of the platform team
- Experience in delivering services in IT and understanding key Service Management processes of Incident, Problem, and Change
- Previous experience in working within an agile framework
- Strong leadership skills with experience in leading a similar type of team and capabilities
- Thirst for knowledge and development of your technical understanding of the platform
- Flexibility to deal with ambiguity as priorities change at pace
- Ability to identify areas for improvement, build plans and execute swiftly
Nice to have experience:
- Knowledge of ServiceNow
- Previous experience in partnering relationships with vendors and suppliers
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3720 EUR to 5580 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Leader of team.