Principal Software Engineer in Core Authentication Services Squad
We are Core Authentication Services Squad and we are looking for our next Software Engineer to join us! In our squad we provide services to manage credentials supporting strong customer authentication. Near term work includes creating API for PIN and evidence systems as well as modernizing credential management system from the ground up.
Core Authentication Services Squad is a part of Channels Platform Tribe, which develops a shared foundation – common tools and systems used by our customers and the rest of the organisation. We aim to create best in class customer and employee experience.
We are looking for a colleague to join us in a highly complex security domain to work on building digital products while maintaining high standards for testing & DevOps. We admire candor in the team and want a person who can freely speak their mind, give and receive constructive feedback as well as contribute to team discovery and common goals. We cultivate a culture of trust, support and are always ready to accept great new colleagues.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
• Design and develop software that is reliable, testable, easily maintainable and resilient
• Collaborate with other engineers through pair programming, GIT pull request and code reviews
• Write unit and integration tests for the code you write
• Work with C#, .NET/.NET Core, SQL Server, Openshift, Kubernetes, Terraform and many more technologies
• Monitor application performance with Prometheus and Grafana
• Set up CI/CD pipelines on Azure DevOps
• Apply latest software engineering practices and actively share your opinion on how things can be done and improved
• Mentor younger colleagues
• Facilitate technical discussions
• Experience designing and delivering 24/7 highly critical solutions
• Ability to drive software architecture and design
• Strong knowledge of C# with .NET Core
• General knowledge of Rest API, Micro-services
• MS SQL or similar relational databases
• Message queue brokers
• Solid understanding of Domain Driven Design principles
• Distributed systems
• Automated testing
• Containerization and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
• “Yes, I can do” attitude and attention to detail
• Ability to work both individually and within the team
• Good English language skills (both spoken and written)
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4480 EUR to 6720 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer, Principal.