Product Owner for Fraud Data Foundation
Fraudsters are constantly looking for new ways of defrauding customers and therefore we need a solid and multifaceted fraud defence in place. You will join our Anti-Fraud Theme, where we deploy solutions to fight financial crime.
The Fraud Foundation squad is part of the larger Monitoring & Screening Tribe, which is accountable for enabling real-time screening and retrospective monitoring of transactions and trade flows. We support the entire Group and play a central role in Danske Bank’s financial crime prevention efforts within Anti Money Laundering, Counterterrorist financing, Sanctions risk mitigation and Fraud prevention.
In a world where more and more transactions happen instantly, we need to rely on data and technologies like Machine learning and artificial intelligence to identify fraud attempts – before our customers realise; they have been defrauded or scammed.
- Will create, maintain and prioritize the backlog of user stories
- Have the product lead function enabling us to use the opportunities when combining IT with business and operations
- Be driving the projects forward and make sure we stay on top of vital deliveries that Make a difference for our customers, the society and Danske Bank
- Continuously be in contact with stakeholders to understand issues and needs, foster professional relationships, while you create outcomes and vision to deliver customer value
- Be accountable for compliance, contracts, access rights and documentation related to the applications or systems owned. Something around the POCLAM setup of being one of the three responsible navigating through people
- Ensure and protect senior members have the chance to provide feedback on outcome, not input
- Support Squad in sharing outcome to senior members in agile events and artefacts
- Responsible for coordinating the risk for the products, systems and services owned
- Contribute to the strategic data direction Financial Crime areas is taking
- Be an early adopter in Groups public cloud journey.
- Aid in creating a sustainable and maintainable Data Solution Framework
- Strengthen the Financial Crime data community with your expertise and experience
- Accountable for security assessments related to product, applications or solutions owned
- Advanced English skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3840 EUR to 5760 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Squad Leader (Product Owner).