Project Manager for Strategy Execution and Business Risk Area
Would you like to progress your career within the Strategy Execution & Business Risk area? Are you really passionate about strategic initiatives? Do you have experience with project or program management in a complex business environment? Then don‘t miss your chance and join us here in Danske Bank!
Operations Management Team within SEBR is currently a group of 30 engaged professionals located in the Nordics, but with a growing part of the team in Vilnius. Currently we are looking for a competent project manager who loves problem solving, has critical mindset and possess an excellent attention for detail. The main goal is to coordinate the strategically most important initiatives “Must Wins” in SEBR
Currently we are looking for a colleague in Vilnius to become a member of this team, which will work closely with great colleagues across borders, business lines & functions within the Nordics and other business areas.
We are looking for new candidates to join our team. Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
- Deliver on SEBR “Must Win” initiatives to ensure progress and transparency
- Communicate and collaborate regularly with stakeholders of all seniority levels within the bank
- Support implementation of strategic agenda in a fast-pace environment
- Ensure deliveries and quality of the projects
- Lead business initiatives, facilitate and drive projects with stakeholders and represent functional area in different projects
- 2+ years experience in project management
- Higher education in Audit/Finance/Economics or other relevant fields
- Ownership and proactiveness to drive projects, with the ability to quickly absorb new information and deal with ambiguity
- Good presentation skills
- Communication and teamwork skills, ability to build relationships and influence across organizational boundaries
- Good co-operation skills to build relationship within teams and with stakeholders
- Analytical and problem- solving skills, ability to share knowledge
- Structured, pragmatic, and loves “getting things done”
- Good at communicating in English both written and spoken
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2480 EUR to 3720 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Project Manager.