Project Manager in Fraud Management
Did you know that our Fraud Management department has prevented fraud activities for our bank, clients and society valued over 71 million euros since 2014?
Do you want to be part of the growing team that is proactively working towards strengthening the impact of Fraud Management globally?
Then use your project management experience to drive projects that have a direct impact on the safety of our bank, its customers and society!
We are looking for someone like you to join a dedicated, highly committed, skilled and diverse global team of colleagues that aim to ensure the protection from the increasing global fraud developments.
• Manage/coordinate projects from scoping to implementation and realizing project objectives
• Collaborate with other business areas to ensure progress
• Manage stakeholders across various seniority levels and functions
• Motivate and develop co-workers and establish working relationships with business areas
• Ensure project deliverables conform to strategic objectives and directions together with creating benefits for our area
• Collaborate with colleagues to translate all critical fraud expertise into well-founded, clear, and concise analyses and recommendations
• Adhere to project management best practices, methodologies, systems and tools as defined by Danske Bank
• Help teams implement changes effectively and facilitate internal communication and collaboration
• Experience in project management and/or process excellence, process development
• Higher degree in business, economics or relevant field
• Ability to communicate complex information in a simple and engaging way and lead others
• Proactiveness, result-oriented and adaptive mindset with great organizational skills
• Ability to work with stakeholders at all levels of seniority
• Strong analytical, communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in an uncertain environment shaping project direction and scope, and to see a holistic view
• Skills in setting priorities, willingness to actively take ownership and drive tasks through to a successful conclusion
• Ability to work independently and in close collaboration with team members
• Fluent English language skills (spoken and written)
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2480 EUR to 3720 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out
Your title in job contract will be Project Manager.