Project Manager in PC Lithuania Hub
Is project management your favourite discipline? Then maybe you are the one we are looking for for for our team Lithuania Hub in Personal customers area.
You will be part of two teams. Personal Customers Lithuania Hub and Projects & implementation team in Nordics working with projects. We are a mixture of everything from former bank advisers, change management specialists to communication experts, analysts and project managers. We have an informal and positive working environment where flexibility and a high level of trust are important elements. We focus on developing our skills and having fun together as we deliver results.
We are responsible for running the strategic projects that are essential to the development of the Personal customer business. We will perform the tasks in close collaboration with our colleagues in Personal Customers, tribes and of course stakeholders in the bank.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you a different seniority of the role.
As our new colleague, it will be your job to manage projects, changes and initiatives – which make a difference to our colleagues and our customers.
Among other things, we would like you to:
- drive projects – and ensure the execution of thoughts and plans for concrete initiatives and changes
- solve business problems through an analytical and strategic angle on specific challenges and objectives to ensure holistic solutions
- analyse and prepare a decision-making proposal for the management of Personal customers
Project manager with large drive
We imagine that you are a strong project manager with the tool box in order and experienced with driving strategic projects forward. Above all, you are a pragmatist and ability to find the golden middle way, and to provide management with well prepared material for decisions. Some of the things that characterise you are the ability to:
- 1+ years experience working as Project manager
- think strategically, think business and customers – and ensure progress
- have strong communication and stakeholder management skills with the ability to communicate complex topics in a manner to get everyone’s attention
- lead up and dare to challenge decisions with well-founded arguments
- analyse and structure data and create insights
- advanced English skills – both written and spoken
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2800 EUR to 4200 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Project Manager.