Project Manager in Transaction Monitoring Continuous Development Unit
Do you have the ability to see the big picture and have experience in driving projects? Join us!
As a Project Manager, you will join the dedicated Transaction Monitoring Continuous Development Unit team. Our team consists of 6 project management professionals who are working with projects across Transaction Monitoring, related with process improvements, risk and incidents management, people agenda, lean tasks and many more.
In this position, you would apply your project management, leadership, operational process improvement, service and performance management skills, and best practices to ensure successful continuous development while driving technical projects related with time tracking, master data management and others.
- Manage projects in FCP LC&I area from scoping to implementation and realizing project objectives
- Motivate and develop co-workers and establish the working relationships with stakeholders
- Responsible for project teambuilding and guidance to achieve project goals
- Adhere to project management best practices, methodologies, systems and tools as defined by Danske Bank
- At least 2 years of experience in project management and/or process excellence, process development
- Proven AML area knowledge
- Ability to work with stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- Ability to effectively negotiate and facilitate problem resolution
- Strong analytical, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized, and able to organize and lead others
- Skills in setting priorities, willingness to actively take ownership and drive tasks through to a successful conclusion
- Ability to work in an uncertain environment shaping project direction and scope, and to see a holistic view
- Higher education
- A strong advantage would be if you have experience in lean and continuous improvement
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1760 EUR to 2640 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out
Your title in job contract will be Consultant – Development.