Python Chief Software Engineer
At Danske Bank, we are committed to being at the forefront of digital development in a pursuit to create the bank of the future. To do this we need bright minds and highly motivated employees with pioneer spirit and courage to improve the way we do things.
Credit Decisioning Tribe (CDT) Decision Flows teams have a mission to disrupt traditional credit granting processes and put customers first by fast and transparent credit decisions. Our focal point is to engage gratification and higher customer satisfaction from what we do. Some of the key aspects that will take us there are automated decisions in the customer journey by working from a perspective of contributing to a standardized process and minimizing resources spend.
You will be part of an international team, working from our offices in Kgs. Lyngby, Vilnius and Bangalore. We are a team with a flat structure and informal atmosphere. Our focus is to have a good collaboration and enable the best in each other. You will be working in a self-organized Agile Squad, which brings together the best of expert knowledge to secure the best standards for our solutions and increase end-to-end ownership.
The position will give you the opportunity to prove yourself as a key person, and strategic thinker and become the tech guru of the team. You have to be open-minded and not afraid of challenges, as you will be leading the projects and setting the standards on daily basis. With your eye for detail, sense of innovation and quality you will challenge the requests, bring better solutions and directly influence the Bank’s strategy.
- Take complete ownership of solutions (from design to deployment and production incidents)
- Bring new approaches based on your experiences, set standards and mentor other team members
- Contribute to the evolution of technology and software development practice stack
- Seek continuous improvement for yourself and your team
- See the “big picture” but also “have an eye “ for the smallest details
- 6+ years of experience in IT development, software architecture and infrastructure
- Deep understanding of Python, its tools, libraries, frameworks
- Good understanding of Domain-Driven Design, REST API principles
- Experience in mentoring, leading team members
- Upper-Intermediate English language skills and good communication skills
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- Infrastructure experience
- Understanding and experience of DevOps and CI/CD
- Experiences in containerized deployment (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Terraform)
- .NET or Java skills and experience
- Experiences in self-serviced cloud infrastructure provisioning (IaC)
- Hands-on exposure to Microservices architecture, its benefits and drawbacks
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4960 EUR to 7440 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer (Cloud Specialist), Chief.