Quality Assurance Monitoring Analyst
Can you assure outstanding quality and nothing less?
Quality Assurance Team within AML area is looking for a Quality Assurance Monitoring Analyst who will be responsible for verifying and promoting compliance with or exceeding the pre-established quality standards in the corporates and institutions area.
You will engage with different stakeholders across the organization and be responsible for providing reports on performed analyses as well as ensuring feedback and coaching for the assigned officers about analysed services and process improvement.
- Monitor the quality level of the operational execution of AML processes in assigned area
- Analyse data and prepare reports to improve quality performance at individual and team level
- Identify and ensure constant improvement of service quality within a large and complex team by preparing action proposals
- Ensure coherence in the internal and external quality assessment criteria, guarantee alignment with the agreements adopted from the stakeholders’ organization, intervene as an expert in calibration sessions
- Optimize the use of the quality and monitoring tools and ensure improvements of the quality reports
- Ensure close cooperation between Quality Assurance team, its stakeholders and other relevant departments in regards to quality management
- Support customer centric and learning culture in the organization
- Provide regular reporting to the management and stakeholders on related area
- 2 years experience in AML
- Experience in monitoring would be an advantage
- Fluency in English (written and verbal)
- Experience in developing or working within quality assurance frameworks and methodologies
- Good skills with quality KPI understanding and planning actions against gap analysis
- Stakeholder management experience with ability to influence and convince
- Being analytical and structured
- Ability to communicate and collaborate successfully across the organization
- Experienced in MS Office Suite
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1760 EUR to 2640 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst - AML.