Release Manager for Release Management Operations
Are you interested in business change implementation? Are you motivated by supporting your colleagues to adapt to new changes in an easy and efficient way? Then we have an interesting opportunity for you as our new Release Manager.
In our team, Release Management Operations, we are responsible for supporting Financial Crime Prevention (FCP) from change initiation until the full implementation in daily operations. The changes are affecting our 2,500+ colleagues distributed over 160 teams. Therefore, release management has an important part in ensuring that changes are implemented in a well-coordinated manner. We are currently on a journey of streamlining our release management lifecycle to enhance the organization’s capabilities to supervise changes efficiently.
Develop and align release management strategy implementation across FCP.
You will join our team consisting of 2 highly skilled Senior Release Managers which is a part of a bigger team/department of 17 collaborative and professional consultants. You will be working closely with colleagues who ensure that implemented changes are properly documented in standard operating procedures. You will also be working closely with colleagues, who ensure there is a proper training set-up to develop and maintain skills and competencies in operations. In the Release Management team, you will be working with two other Release Managers with whom you will be developing and aligning release management strategy implementation across FCP.
Depending on your experience and knowledge we may offer you different seniority in the role.
Take ownership of the release life cycle.
As a Release Manager, you will own the release lifecycle, which entails strategic planning, alignment with stakeholders, scheduling, coordinating and management of releases across FCP.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Deliver high-quality sustainable results while continuously improving release management cycles
- Align with multiple stakeholders via an ongoing dialogue and clear communication
- Contribute to our good collaboration with 1st Line Risk, Tribes and SOP writers
- Manage risks and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- Monitor progress and deadlines to ensure releases meet requirements and expectations
- Communicate release plans, commitments, and changes
- Conduct release readiness reviews, milestone reviews, and business go/no-go reviews
- Negotiate, plan and coordinate all release activities
- You should also be comfortable working without a rulebook and making many decisions on your own including various ad-hoc tasks
We are open to different backgrounds for the position. However, we do expect that you can see yourself in the following:
- 2+ years of working experience with change implementation and/or project management
- Experience with stakeholder management at all levels of an organisation
- Good negotiation skills to be able to conclude on resolutions
- Good public speaking and presentation skills, as well as the ability to gather, present, and visualise data
- Have an open-minded approach and enjoy working in a busy environment with many deadlines/ongoing parallel tasks
- Advanced skills in spoken and written English
- Ability to see a holistic picture while maintaining attention to detail and applying a methodological approach
- Higher education or other relevant experience
- Experience from working within Operational Excellence and Project Management is a plus
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3040 EUR to 4560 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Consultant – Development, Chief.