Reporting Analyst In Finance Process team
Do you want to get the full holistic view across finance processes in a large and complex financial institution?
We offer you a unique chance to join our ambitious Finance Processes team. We own, oversee, conduct, remodel, optimize and automate processes across the full span of the finance organization – from pre-closing to regulatory reporting and public disclosure and everything in between. As a Senior Reporting Analyst, you will be part of the optimization and automation team. You will have direct contact with many finance experts and we empower you to analyze and decide yourselves how you create best-in-class optimization solutions, allowing your colleagues to free up time, work more seamless, eliminate key person dependencies and other risk. You will use your well-developed coding as well as data engineering skills to deliver on these tasks.
You will be working in a global team, with direct colleagues located in both Vilnius and Copenhagen. Many of your stakeholders are located across the countries Danske Bank is operating in and you will also have frequent contact with colleagues from the IT teams, in the Finance Tribe.
*Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
- Full ownership and E2E hands-on responsibility for optimization efforts
- Plan, prioritize, agree with stakeholders, demand creators and our team
- Perform analysis and decide on architecture and solution elements
- Work on programming the solution, supported by your skilled colleagues
- Higher degree, preferably in Economics (Finance, Accounting, Banking, Audit, Mathematics or another related field)
- At least 3-4 years of relevant experience working within the finance, accounting or risk organization in a financial institution
- Experience and proven results working with optimization and automation of processes and tasks
- Systematic approach, analytical thinking, attention to details and good data understanding (collection, modelling, analysis and quality assurance)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (VBA)
- Able to effortless extract and transform data with SQL
- ETL development experience with SAS, SSIS, Python or similar would be an advantage
- Proactive team player with high sense of responsibility, drive and commitment to deliver high quality on time
- Fluent English language skills (spoken and written)
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3120 EUR to 4680 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out
Your title in job contract will be Senior Analyst – Business.