Resource planner for Financial Crime Prevention KYC area
We are currently looking for a resource analyst with substantial experience to join our amazing team. You will join the team that is providing forecasting and planning for Financial Crime Prevention (FCP) operational areas. As a Resource Planner, you will be working closely with the assigned operational area and acting as their trusted partner, supporting sound and data-based decision-making. You will be responsible for strategic long-term and detailed short-term (monthly) forecasting and capacity planning, providing continuous support on scope and operational KPI management, as well as performing various simulations for decision-making.
The Performance & Analytics department is providing various analytical, business intelligence, and resource planning support to the entire Financial Crime Prevention Operation area (2500+ people).
The team is located in the Vilnius office, from where it supports operations across Lithuania, Poland, Denmark, and the Nordics and collaborates with central analytics, tribe, and process governance teams.
*Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
- Be a single point of contact regarding capacity and resource planning questions for the supported area
- Perform a monthly forecasting and planning cycle for the assigned area
- Prepare an annual resource and capacity plan and update it when needed
- Overlook operational KPIs and provide short- and long-term capacity simulations
- Calculate the impact assessment related to the introduction of new or adjusted processes or a change in existing scope
- Have close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- At least 2 years of experience in workforce planning or a similar position
- A positive, can-do attitude
- An enthusiastic and analytical way of thinking with a high level of accuracy and attention to details
- The ability to collaborate and supervise stakeholders across different seniority levels
- Have solid IT skills within MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Upper-Intermediate English language skills
- Higher education (degree within the fields of mathematics, statistics, economics would be an advantage)
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3360 EUR to 5040 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst – Business Intelligence, Senior.