- Account and process accounts payable transactions;
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues;
- Prepare bank payments by verifying documentation;
- Perform portfolio accounting;
- Evaluate and reconcile of ledger and supplier accounts, reconciliation of balances with external suppliers/customers;
- Perform assets accounting;
- Assist with month end closing tasks;
- Ensure compliance with applicable standards, rules, regulations, and systems of internal control;
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports/External and Internal Audit;
- Assist Chief Accountant with daily tasks;
- A university degree in economics, finance or accounting;
- Successful track record of 3+ years’ experience in accounting in banking or financial sector (auditing experience is also considered);
- Good understanding of English;
- Proficiency in Excel;
- Attention to details and ability to deal with complex accounting queries.
- Hybrid working model;
- Continued growth and professional development;
- Insurance from accidents and injuries;
- Health insurance
Skelbimas galioja iki:
Domenico Politi, CFO
su nuoroda "Senior Accountant"
Lvivo 25, Verslo burės
Konfidencialumą garantuojame. Informuosime tik atrinktus kandidatus.