- Prepare management accounts, budgets and other financial reports required by clients;
- Prepare local GAAP and IFRS compliant financial statements;
- Prepare payroll calculations for clients on a monthly basis;
- Prepare tax returns based on local legislation;
- Delegate tasks and supervise a team of 2-3 people;
- Maintain long-term collaborative and profitable relationships with our clients.
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience in accounting position;
- Excellent knowledge of Lithuanian and English languages;
- Experience in delegating and managing a team;
- Experience in international environment would be an advantage.
- A collaborative and international environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
- Faster than ever growth with support and coaching from some of the most experienced and engaging colleagues
- Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.