Senior AML Analyst in Large Corporates and Institutions
Do you want to play a key role in ensuring that all AML related requirements are met while getting to Know Our Customers?
KYC (Know Your Customer) Large Corporates and Institutions teams in Financial Crime Prevention are currently looking for new-motivated team members.
KYC LC&I Community has more than 200 employees in Lithuania, Poland, and Nordic countries. Our primary customers are large corporate clients and financial institutions. We collaborate with our department and other stakeholders, such as Customer’s Relationship Managers, Senior Bankers, AML Client Managers, and AML Risk Managers, to Know Our Customers and ensure AML risks are under control.
We would offer you a role as an AML expert in which you could share your knowledge, perform ODD for the most difficult cases and mentor colleagues.
Flexible work from anywhere in Lithuania with one or two days in the office per week.
- Performing ODD/ CDD and quality checks (Customer Due Diligence) for most complex corporate customer groups
- Consulting team members in understanding customer’s AML risk for the Bank while acting as an intermediate person between team and Risk managers
- Making decisions in unclear and complex AML related procedural situations and being the key person to go to when dealing with uncertainty
- Ensuring excellent quality communication with other business units (Senior Bankers, Relationship Managers, AML Risk Managers)
- Participating and owning procedural and risk-related projects on a department level (at least 1). Being able to identify visible results that a person achieved within the project
- Taking ownership of process/improvements related tasks within the team/department
- Being a role model for other team members
- Taking responsibility for good teamwork
- At least 4 years of experience in AML KYC/ Ongoing Due Diligence
- Solid understanding of the procedures and knowledge of key AML documents.
- Experience in performing Quality assurance
- Ability to adapt to rapid changes and deal with a certain level of unknown
- Proven experiences of making decisions independently
- Excellent analytical skills, accuracy, and attention to details
- Proven experience of problem-solving
- Higher education degree
- Fluent English both in speaking and writing
- Ability to work with stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- Experience in leading AML procedural training
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2240 EUR to 3360 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out
Your title in job contract will be Analyst – AML, Senior.