Senior Analyst in Business Risk and Controls Data
We are looking for a competent specialist who love problem solving, has critical mindset and possess an excellent attention for detail with auditor’s accuracy.
Since we are operating in a dynamic industry with changing risk environment, you will be also part of the force to continuously adapt to these changes and keep accurate records
Team’s focus is to implement and control the risk related processes within the bank. The main goal is to fulfil high quality standards within Business Risk area.
This job role will be covering Business Risk Execution, Reporting & Committees support function within Business Risk & Controls area based in Denmark, we also work with colleagues in the Large Corporates & Institutions (LC&I) Lithuania Business Hub.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you a different seniority of the role.
As an Analyst, you will help ensuring that the Bank has timely risk, compliance status overview and the proper control on the risk management process.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Risk and compliance reporting
- Support for internal Audit Processes
- Solving related ad-hoc cases
- Creating and maintaining reports and analyses often from different data sources
- Recording, control and management reporting of findings
- International correspondence
- Ensuring proper internal e-trainings processes
- Collaboration with stakeholders within the value chain
- Participation in related projects
- 2+ years of working experience in the banking sector with reporting (risk, control or audit would be an advantage)
- understanding and interest of the value chains in the banking business
- Higher education in Audit/Finance/Economics or other relevant fields
- Strong MS Office (Word styles and review; Excel PivotTables, slicers, graphs, PowerPoint shapes tables and graphs) skills
- Ability and willingness to learn new hard and soft skills when business environment changes
- Good at communicating in English both written and spoken
- You take a proactive, systematic and results-oriented approach to your work, maintaining a vigilant eye for details and quality
- Strong time planning, daily work organizing skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2240 EUR to 3360 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst – Statistical, Senior.