Senior GDPR Data Breach Specialist
Data Protection Support team is a qualified, enthusiastic, open-minded, and result-oriented team in Technology & Services, located in Vilnius, Lithuania.
We are a team of 20 people with diverse experiences and expertise who are united by our passion for data protection and GDPR compliance, therefore supporting and complementing one another in order to provide well-rounded help to our customers and create novel ways to lead GDPR compliance. This enables us to establish the clear goal of establishing a team of highly certified GDPR experts.
Do you have a motivating belief that personal data should be treated with extra respect and attention? Do you have a passion to support future GDPR compliance development?
If so, this is a great opportunity to join a Data Protection Support team in a fast-changing environment and contribute to our organization staying GDPR compliant.
We expect you to drive and be responsible for handling data breach cases. The role involves a variety of tasks and different activities related to data breach management and is mainly focused on assessing data breaches and reporting them to relevant authorities. You will work with various colleagues at different seniority levels across our organization and build an effective network across countries.
Become a part of a collaborative and friendly team ready to welcome you on board!
Please note that additional on-call duty agreements will be required to ensure cases are handled within the legislative timelines (scheduled rotation in the team).
- Analyze data breach cases
- Participate in the investigation and support colleagues in complex data breach cases
- Prepare reports on data breach cases for authorities and stakeholders inside and outside your organization
- Leverage area knowledge and expertise to provide input to the development and implementation of process optimization and improvement
- Independently handle deviations from standard processes and practices
- Act as a subject matter expert, lean supporter, service owner, or tester in projects or IT projects
- Collaborate with other international and local teams in the bank
- Master the systems used to support processes
- Experience with data breach management and/or a general understanding of GDPR
- A legal background would be considered as advantage
- Nordic language skills would be considered as advantage
- Upper-intermediate English skills, both in speaking and writing, is necessary
- Analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Higher education
- Experience working in international/global shared service centers or the banking sector would be an advantage
- Upper-Intermediate English skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1600 EUR to 2400 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Officer - Service Delivery, Senior .