Senior Business Analyst for Data Analytics
Do you want to strengthen our HR processes and tools within Danske Bank with data-driven insights? In Danske Bank Group we are committed to data driven HR journeys and we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to lead our HR data analytics forward.
In this role, you will be a part of a Business Analyst chapter in the People Tribe together with peers. Personal and professional development is in the centre of our attention.
On day-to-day basis, you will belong to the newly established People Insights Squad. You will work in an agile set-up using scrum as methodology. The squad‘s mission is to ensure that the organization’s workforce decisions become more data driven. The squad’s journey starts with the creation of an HR Data Strategy and ensuring the foundations are laid for continuous development of new and improved people insights. We work closely with the HR organisation to ensure that our products bring value to the business.
The squad is located across three countries and is composed of data engineers, a mainframe specialist and other business analysts.
We are currently at the beginning of our HR data journey, fixing the basics. This involves defining processes, governance, maintenance and getting the data right. You will play a key role in driving and affecting the data culture and overall strategy for how people analytics will be delivered and used within Danske Bank. Alongside this, you will help to engage and train the HR organisation to rely on data for their decisions. Your daily tasks will consist of:
• Have a lead on providing HR data analytics in close cooperation with data engineers and other business analysts
• Develop new analytic insights based on requirements and cooperation stakeholders
• Driving the effort to have the HR organisation use data and make workforce decisions based on data
• Consult and advise the HR organisation on HR data available and how to best use People Insight’s developments
• Contribute to the realization of the HR Data Strategy
We expect you to have a strong analytical mind-set combined with a highly structured approach. You should be able to question status quo and challenge our processes and ways of thinking. In addition, we imagine you to have:
• A strong background and proven experience in HR data and HR data analytics
• Experience in planning and leading tasks and projects, as well as a strong ambition to drive our agenda and stand in the middle of your tasks and projects
• Strong stakeholder management skills (on all levels of the organisation) and a will to drive stakeholder engagement
• Focus on the adaption of the data driven approach and of our results
• High cooperation skills and the ability to work closely with data engineers and others in your squad across countries and cultures
• Knowledge of building reports in Tableau to make data available
• Experience from larger corporate organisations is an advantage
• Experience from an Agile (scrum) setup could be an advantage
• A bachelor or master’s degree is preferred – yet a proven track record is just as good
• Solid collaboration and communication skills
We hire for attitude and train for qualifications! To succeed in this role, you are biased towards action and towards being innovative and engaging. You appreciate that optimising and maintaining operations is needed to remain sustainable and allow for new developments.
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2920 EUR to 5160 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out
Your title in job contract will be Analyst – Business, Senior.