Senior Business Analyst for TS Financial Management and Projects
Do you thrive on being on the forefront of financial performance & planning for one of the Group’s pivotal areas for the future financial service landscape? Do you find an interesting opportunity in implementing and participating in important strategic change projects while providing insights and foundation for decision making through partnering with senior leadership? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you to join Technology & Services Financial Management & Projects as a Senior Analyst.
We are part of CFO area with the responsibility of the financial steering for the Groups Technology & Services area, by far the largest cost center within Danske Bank and a key driver of the newly launched Forward ’28 Group strategy. With a solid commitment to be a trusted partner and an enthusiasm for releasing the potential in both our business and our people, we provide financial insights and expertise to our diverse stakeholder landscape. We are seeking a highly skilled Senior Analyst to join our innovative finance team and contribute to our continued success in Vilnius.
As a Senior Analyst, you will play a critical role in ensuring effective planning and execution of our financial processes while providing value adding reports and insights. The position also provides the possibility to lead and participate in some of the Group’s strategic projects spanning from commercial business insights towards amplified focus on the possibilities with new technologies. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, partnering with other financial and performance communities to ensure streamlined processes and providing the right reports and insights for stakeholders and senior management to optimise resource allocation and support overall financial goals. This is an exciting opportunity to utilise your financial performance, planning and project skills to make a significant impact on the organisation’s growth and profitability.
*Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
- Participate in overall proactive financial performance & plan activities across our various processes and tasks
- Ensure our annual wheel is synced with our stakeholders’ processes and deadlines
- Define and set requirements, process, timelines etc. while ensuring that we deliver high quality consolidated reports and insights towards our stakeholders and senior management
- Collaborate closely with our Business Partners and Digital Investment Partners to ensure that we have aligned value-creating processes, flexible tools and clear agreed roles and responsibilities in all our financial activities
- Develop and maintain solid relationships with key stakeholders across departments, acting as a trusted partner in strategic projects, providing financial insights, analysis, and guidance to support strategic decision-making processes
- Deliver and collaborate on various analysis on financial and other relevant data and metrics to prepare consolidated and insightful reports, and provide recommendations to improve cost efficiency and overall financial performance
- Conduct variance analysis across the areas we support and identify key drivers of financial performance, highlighting trends, risks, and opportunities for improvement and benchmarking
- Proactively support the development and implementation of financial models, tools, and systems to streamline processes and enhance financial reporting capabilities
- 3-4 years of experience with financial planning, performance management, as a Finance Business Partner or in a similar role (experience within the finance or technology industry would be beneficial)
- A degree in Finance, Business management, Accounting, or a related field
- Solid planning and project management skills, financial modelling experience combined with analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Advanced proficiency in financial analysis tools and MS Excel, experience with ERP systems is beneficial
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex, deadline-driven environment, coordinating multiple priorities and delivering high-quality results
- Solid business knowledge and a proactive mind-set, with a focus on delivering value
- Experience in Agile methodologies, Technology Business Management or Lean process improvements would be beneficial
- Upper-Intermediate English language skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3360 EUR to 5040 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst – Business, Senior.