Senior Business Analyst in Data Protection
As a Senior Business Analyst in Data Protection, you will have a key role in building the processes and solutions that enable the bank to protect the rights of our customers and employees and ensure the compliance with Data Protection regulations.
We are looking for a solution-finder with critical thinking and solid communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders, ensure requirements refinement and implementation.
You will be closely working with Product Owners, Project Managers, and other members of Data Programme to successfully complete and implement deliverables related to Data retention and deletion area.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you a different seniority of the role.
- Facilitate workshops with Legal, Compliance, technical and non-technical subject-matter experts across various business units
- Elicit and evaluate requirements from a regulatory and user angle and translate needs into user stories that are understood by the development teams and other related stakeholders
- Translate conceptual ideas into visual representations to drive effective product, process, tool development
- Identify underlying business needs to be addressed, risks to be assessed, challenge and improve existing practices and lead business analysis in your area with example
- Plan and perform functional testing in collaboration with developers, identify and report issues and support building solutions
- Document new workflows and controls in Standard Operating Procedures and Business Procedures
- Create and deliver key reporting to meet regulatory requirements and business needs
- 3-5 years of experience as a business analyst in IT / data & analytics area, ideally from a medium or large corporation in Financial Services sector
- Solid understanding of business/functional analysis, methodologies and techniques and their practical application
- Analytical thinking, problem-solving, communication and facilitation skills
- Knowledge about data privacy and data protection
- Experience with translating business requirements into user stories
- Experience with creating documentation such as Business Procedures, Standard Operating Procedures
- Understanding of risk management and internal control frameworks and processes
- Enthusiastic about knowledge sharing and continuous learning
- Advanced English skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3360 EUR to 5040 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst – Business, Senior.