Senior Business Analyst in Portfolio Management
Would you like to work with a highly prioritized field and are you eager to apply your analytical skills in our Marketing Automation setup where we use 1:1 activities to create value for Danske Bank customers? If yes, we might have the right job for you!
CRM Analytics is a team responsible for 1:1 sales and marketing execution and continuous improvement of all commercial activities. In CRM we have 11 Analysts passionate about making a difference for the customers and we value collaboration. You will have great skilled colleagues that enjoy a laugh in an informal atmosphere – and you will interact with many inspiring colleagues around Danske Bank that will make you grow.
Your daily work will have a direct impact on how customers experience contacts with Danske Bank through our many different channels.
We are looking for a highly competent and dedicated candidate within the CRM field, to deliver best in class CRM analytics. The team is physically placed both in Lithuania and in Denmark. You should therefor expect a few business travel days per year.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you a different seniority of the role.
- Set up and execute CRM campaigns for the customers in Danske Bank DK
- Handle customer related analysis that is necessary to make sure we communicate to the right customers, with the right messages at the right time
- Work with our marketing automation tool; SAS 360 and in SAS Enterprise Guide
- Experience with CRM analysis
- Experience in working with many stakeholders, reported to management and has been a driver of change
- Experience with marketing automation platforms
- Experience with setting up communication flows
- A strong analytical skillset, a mathematical mindset and eagerness to learn
- Experience with SAS or SQL programming
- A drive to succeed but are not afraid of failing
- A degree in a relevant field preferably from a university
- Advanced English language skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3360 EUR to 5040 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst - Business, Senior.