Senior Business Analyst in Test and Release Management Squad
Our mission in the AML Review Tribe is to protect our customers, society and banks from financial crime by developing highly automated AML due diligence processes to ensure regulatory compliance. If you are interested in fighting financial crime with modern, highly automated processes, then the AML Review Tribe is the place to be.
The Release & QA Squad was established relatively recently, so you will take part in the exciting journey to envision the future direction of the Squad. Our Squad comprises a Product Owner, Business Analysts, Release and Change Manager, DevSecOps engineers and Developers located in Denmark and Lithuania. Our Squad own shared infrastructure, DevSecOps tasks, release and test management, and we are driving an automated testing agenda and improvements to the overall monitoring of test processes. We have a perfect atmosphere and team spirit, and we are eager to find a Senior Business Analyst who will join our fantastic team and who would be responsible for supporting all squads in terms of maturing quality assurance practice across the Tribe.
- Work individually with multiple squads in the Tribe to enhance their testing scenarios and specific test cases
- Guide other Business Analysts in using and creating testing techniques and approaches for given squad service specifics
- Work end to end with all squads on deliveries that are dependent on multiple squad involvement
- coach end-to-end testers from testing design to coordination activities
- Help all squads to design testing environments and needed testing cases/scenarios to introduce UAT practice
- Have an opportunity to participate in automation testing implementation
- You are ISTQB or CSTE/CMST certified
- You have hands-on testing experience and strong technical background
- You thrive from working in an agile setup and will take ownership and responsibility for our outcomes and deliverables
- You are proactive and feel comfortable not waiting for your Product Owner to assign tasks
- You feel at home in a fast-paced environment and don’t mind the complexity
- You have a ‘yes we can’ attitude and creative problem-solving skills
- You are self-organizing and work autonomously with the mandate to move fast and get things done
- You collaborate well with colleagues with different people profiles and skills
- Advanced English skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3360 EUR to 5040 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst - Business, Senior.