Senior Business Analyst in the Performance Management and Traction Team
Are you looking for new challenges where you will support senior management with making decisions based on your analysis? And where your team is valuing fun, collaboration, and a short time from thought to action? Now you have a great chance. The Performance Management & Traction team is composed of eight people in total. We are a diverse group with almost equal splits of gender, locations of Denmark, Lithuania and India, and varying degrees of seniority inside and outside the bank.
Our team has four key pillars within its purpose:
- Contributing to a complete financial overview and management information to enable informed decision-making. You will work within this area of responsibility
- Regular reporting and analytics within the services area
- Administrative tasks and support
- Risk governance
Performance Management & Traction is part of the Business Management & Implementation department, which supports the COO of Personal and Business Customers, an area of approximately 2.300 employees.
You will join an experienced analyst that focuses on our financial control, transparency, and analysis. This area is on a journey to establish well-functioning processes with our partners. Our overall responsibility areas include:
- Providing financial reporting, scenario analysis including cost, FTE forecasting, and recharges/Service Level Agreements/Activity Based Costing model/etc. in close collaboration with T&S Finance.
- Support senior management in meetings on financial targets
- Reporting on performance, capacity, and Key Performance Indicators
- Allocated costs analysis across the entire value chain in Danske Bank
Your specific responsibility areas will depend on your qualifications.
- Experience in a similar position
- A positive can-do attitude
- A self-driven, ambitious, and analytical way of thinking with a high level of accuracy and attention to details
- A passion for numbers and finance and the ability to use them to drive the right, value-creating decisions
- The ability to collaborate and manage stakeholders across seniority levels
- A friendly and collaborative approach to working across teams and functions
- Have solid IT skills within MS office
- Are fluent in English, both speech and writing
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3760 EUR to 5640 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst - Business, Chief.