Senior Business Analyst (Solutions Development)
Solutions Development team is looking for a senior business analyst to work with our stakeholders to develop quality requirements for the ServiceNow platform solutions. Our team is made up of a large number of developers and business analysts. We are located in Lithuania, Denmark and India.
Our team’s mission is to develop the ServiceNow platform and resource capabilities to deliver, automate and implement best-in-class user and developer workflow solutions across the bank. We have started to expand our solutions outside of IT and believe that our platform has even more potential across the bank and will provide solutions to support the bank deliver its goals to have engaged employees and significantly improved customer satisfaction as a result.
We are looking for a technical and skilled colleague who can build high-quality relationships with our technical and business stakeholders and help our squads translate business requirements into solid deliverables.
We are currently transitioning to a new way of working to become more agile and you will be involved in this along with your colleagues. If you have experience working in an agile setup, it will be very advantageous to support our goal this year to work smarter, deliver quicker and more effectively.
This role is ever-growing, but you will be in an inclusive team with highly experienced and focused colleagues!
- Own the relationship with project stakeholders to identify, model and document business, process and data requirements
- Work closely with product owners and stakeholders to understand priorities and ensure the backlog is aligned to priorities and goals in the bank
- Translate technical complexities to business stakeholders, ensuring there is a full understanding of design decisions
- Coordinate best practices and process improvements in the squad
- Drive clear and concise documentation of solutions as required
- Define user stories, and acceptance criteria and be able to estimate them
- Contribute to road maps by defining and completing activities in a timely manner
- Facilitate squad ceremonies and workshops when needed
- At least 3 years of work experience in IT software development, product management, business analysis or similar areas
- Experience analyzing and documenting complex requirements, solid investigative and problem-solving skills
- The organized and flexible mindset with the ability to meet deadlines without sacrificing quality
- Skilled stakeholder management skills
- Self-motivation with the ability to actively coordinate and implement ideas while working separately or in a team
- Proven experience using or utilising investigative methods (Business Process Modelling (BPM), Use Case Modelling, functional and non-functional requirement analysis, etc.)
- Previous work experience with ServiceNow and ITIL Foundation certification (would be an advantage)
- Upper-Intermediate English language skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3120 EUR to 4680 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst – Business, Senior.