Senior Business Continuity Specialist (Maternity cover)
Are you eager to support businesses in becoming more resilient to different disruptions?
We are looking for a new colleague to join our Business Continuity Team in Lithuania. As a Senior Business Continuity Specialist, you will have an important role in implementing Business Continuity (BC) programme in Danske Bank Group and engage in other activities aimed at building the organization’s Operational Resilience.
You will join a global team of 8 Business Continuity professionals located in Denmark and Lithuania. We will provide you with extensive technical and practical insights into the Bank’s BC programme, as well as plenty of space for your professional and personal growth.
- Lead BC programme implementation in different parts of the organization
- Collaborate and coordinate BC-related work with an extensive network of stakeholders
- Develop, maintain and coordinate business continuity processes and procedures
- Assist business in reporting, analysis, and assessment of BC programme status
- Perform and solve day-to-day BC tasks
- Contribute with ideas to improve BC and Operational Resilience Frameworks
- 5+ years of work experience in the fields of Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, Risk Management, Resilience or Process Management, Implementation, and Transformation, e.g. in financial or banking sectors
- Proven stakeholder management skills and ability to coordinate and communicate with stakeholders at different levels of the organization
- Methodical mindset and structured way of working
- Ability to translate complex matters into practical and simple ones to understand the message and present it to varied audiences
- Advanced English skills (written and spoken)
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3280 EUR to 4920 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Specialist, Continuity and Resilience, Senior.