Senior Business Intelligence Analyst in Finance Tribe
Finance Tribe’s mission is to ensure Danske Bank delivers on its financial potential, benefiting customers, colleagues, society, and investors by building a solid bank financially. We make sure this is achieved by efficiently steering Danske Bank’s finances.
We have a variety of initiatives, delivering on our goals to provide fast & accurate financial information to investors, regulators, and internal decision-makers, as well as optimizing the management of financial resources.
Currently we are working on a project with the goal of implementing various frameworks for debt collection, so you will be closely collaborating with other Business Analysts and Credit Specialist.
*Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
- Work on process mapping and process optimization for debt collection
- Engage with different stakeholders in the business to define functional requirements and data needs
- Efficiently and independently drive the analytic tasks
- Drive project decisions
- Perform data modeling, validation, and analysis
- At least 4+ years of experience working with data or process analysis
- Experience working with banking products and processes
- Experience in translating and implementing business and reporting requirements into technical specifications for developers
- You are detail orientred and are used to interact directly with stakeholders
- You have a ‘yes we can’ attitude and creative problem-solving skills
- T-SQL or PL/SQL
- Advanced English language skills
It would be an advantage if you have an experience working with:
- Regulatory reporting (FINREP, COREC, AnaCredit, MFI)
- ETL with Microsoft tools (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
- Business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI)
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3360 EUR to 5040 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst - Business Intelligence, Senior.