Senior Cloud Specialist: Kubernetes and Linux
We are a Linux team in Danske Bank which provides Linux and container-based services in private and public clouds. We have end-to-end ownership – from operations to engineering. We find the best tools to run our infrastructure and we adopt the best practices.
Join the team that runs 10k+ Linux machines and effectively built the first production OpenShift clusters within financial Nordics organizations where we run 50k+ containers. And that’s not all, the biggest journey is ahead: let’s expand infrastructure to public clouds.
Daily you will have direct communication with global stakeholders across the bank.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority in the role
- Be responsible for end-to-end ownership of Compute (Linux), Container Orchestration and Private/Public cloud infrastructure offerings
- Enable new services on-prem and in the public cloud
- Continuously improve and support on-prem and public cloud offerings
- Provide guidance and expertise to infrastructure teams, users and developers
- Advocate and promote Linux and Linux-based technologies
- Automate infrastructure processes
- 3 + years of working experience with Linux
- Working experience with containers – Kubernetes, OpenShift or others
- Experience with automation, configuration management systems
- Understanding of observability practice, methods and tools
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies – VMware or others
- Good communication and cross-team collaboration skills
- Upper-intermediate English both written and verbal
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4160 EUR to 6240 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer (Cloud Specialist), Senior.