Senior Consultant in Business Management
Do you see yourself thriving in a fast-paced and fun environment, engaging with multiple stakeholders to execute administrative and strategic assignments? Are you able to transform complex and technical information into clear and structured insights?
If yes, then join us and become part of our Business Management team!
You will join the Technology & Services Business Management team within Business Management & Implementation. In Business Management, our mission is to deliver high-impact strategic, tactical and operational support to executive management and the Technology & Services organisation.
You will be located in Vilnius, Lithuania.
Be responsible to prepare and coordinate executive deliverables, support the Technology & Services Large Corporate & Institutions leadership and organisation in strategy implementation and cultural transformation initiatives.
• Be part of strategy implementation, ensuring the organisation is delivering on key strategic priorities
• Collaborate with complex stakeholder networks
• Drive the cultural transformation and integration across Technology & Services
• Be responsible for optimising management support processes, ensuring high quality and timely deliveries
• 2+ years of experience from a mix between project management, strategy and/or IT
• Successful experience as a Management Coordinator, Business Analyst, Process Consultant or similar roles
• Higher education in IT, business or similar field with experience within consultancy or project management
• Experience in facilitation and story lining
• Strong analytical and methodological toolbox with the ability to establish
structure and communicate complex matters
• Outstanding communication and stakeholder management skills with a high degree of comfort with business, technical and executive audiences
• Proactive team player with a willingness to actively take ownership and drive tasks through to a successful completion
• Ability to see the larger picture and identify gaps by planning, executing and providing strategic recommendations
• Willingness to help others to succeed
• Fluent English language skills (spoken and written)
• Knowledge of Lean or Agile methodologies (would be considered an advantage)
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2480 EUR to 3720 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Consultant – Business Support, Senior.