Senior Corporate Actions Operations Specialist
As a Senior Corporate Actions Operations Specialist in Asset Services, you will handle daily tasks as well as be faced by various issues that will encourage you to grow your personal and professional competences. You will not only be responsible for many different Voluntary Corporate Actions (Tender offers, Rights issue, Repurchase offers, Dutch auctions, etc.) but also solve discrepancies, investigate interesting cases, respond to inquiries and tend to customers’ needs in a timely manner.
You will also be given opportunities to participate in various projects, challenge current processes and come up with ways to improve them. With the help of professional, respectful and friendly team, you will quickly build your knowledge and network and be expected to collaborate with colleagues from other teams and departments both locally and globally.
If rapidly changing environment inspires you to deal with deadlines and volumes in the most accurate way, you are a focused person, energetic, motivated, skilled, friendly and with good team spirit you are a right candidate for us and would fit right in within our team!
- Handle responsibilities including the receipt of custodian announcements, the scrubbing/comparison of data, and the notification of corporate action events to clients
- Collate, understand and correctly interpret terms for voluntary corporate actions
- Capture and process Corporate Actions timely and accurate, ensuring that all deadlines are met
- Handle customer inquiries, providing quick and clear responses
- Handle instruction deadlines for elective corporate action events, instructing the sub-custodian upon receipt of the client’s responses
- Perform daily reconciliations for cash, security transactions and discrepancies
- Handle and control high levels of risk and liability inherent in the various functions
- Organize workflow according to established deadlines
- Maintain and improve process quality
- Collaborate with Global departments within Danske Bank
- Contribute to risk management
- Ability to understand the wide context and make links between different corporate events
- Basic knowledge of multiple types of investment instruments
- Prior work experience in a related job that would provide basic knowledge of activities, policies, and procedures of the work area
- SWIFT knowledge would be regarded as a bonus
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Higher education (for example, finance, economics or relevant field)
- Upper-Intermediate English language skills (both written and verbal)
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Helpfulness and willingness to work in a team
- Ability to work in a growing environment: to meet tight deadlines and cope with peak periods, when needed
- Proactiveness and can-do attitude
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1840 EUR to 2760 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Officer – Service delivery specialist, Senior.