Senior Data Analyst in Transaction Monitoring Continuous Development Unit
Do you know what it takes to run expert data analysis? Join our team and apply your skills!
We are currently looking for a Senior Data Analyst in Transaction Monitoring Continuous Development Unit. In this role, you will analyze all Transaction Monitoring data while trying to identify trends, forecast volumes, improve processes, maintain optimization, and assist with performance management.
You would join a team of professionals who focus on data from various perspectives, such as system analytics, highlights, forecasts, etc. Moreover, you will have a unique opportunity to build expert skills in performance reporting and business processes. The area is highly important, and you will soon find yourself in a challenging environment with many opportunities for personal development.
Depending on your experience, you may be offered a different seniority of the role.
- Be responsible for Transaction Monitoring data analysis and optimizations
- Have an integral role in analyzing the performance of the Transaction Monitoring technology platforms and associated processes
- Proactively identify and propose new solutions that improve the effectiveness and efficiency of AML monitoring processes and controls
- Create reports and make decisions on your own when necessary
- Coach and provide help to team members
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organization
- At least 3 years of experience with data analysis, modelling, reporting and proven SQL knowledge
- Capability to express complex data and findings in an easily understandable form, and strong analytical skills
- Advanced English language skills (both spoken and written)
- Able to navigate a large organization with several stakeholders. The ability to create positive relationships is instrumental to succeed in this job
- Higher education, preferably in Mathematics, Economics, IT, Management Information Systems, or related
- Result-oriented with a positive mindset and proactive attitude
- Self-driven, able to identify problems, and willing to support the team
- AML and SAS programming knowledge is desirable
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3360 EUR to 5040 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst-Business Intelligence, Senior.