Senior Data Architect in Risk Tribe
Risk is at the core of everything we do as a bank! We are enthusiastic to transform the way we manage risks, and this will be your opportunity to make a difference as well as develop yourself personally and professionally.
Risk Tribe brings together business and IT professionals into cross-functional squads and enables us to work in a truly agile organisation. Each of these squads is self-organized teams empowering its employees to take their own decisions while working on the end-to-end delivery of products and services.
We are aiming at transforming the way we develop Risk management solutions in the bank, therefore, we are looking for someone who has a continuous improvement mindset and is willing to drive transformation in this area.
- Design, implement and document tribe-wide data architecture and framework
- Support the implementation of Data Quality Management and Data
- Ensure that we have a solid data foundation to deliver exceptional business value to stakeholders
- Perform hands-on data engineering work and support by example by using modern tooling and practices
- Act as a sparring partner for data engineers and lend a hand in development when feasible
- Ingest, advocate and refine best practices for data engineering and architecture
- 3+ years of previous experience working as a data architect
- Professional experience working with relational databases on SQL Server and preferably Mainframe (DB2)
- Good understanding of ETL and BI tools like Python, Spark, DataStage, Alteryx, and Tableau
- Demonstrated information management skills, including working knowledge of IT infrastructure, various technologies & platforms
- Good technical skills in cloud-based data pipeline development, including hands-on experience in AWS and understanding of Data Mesh
- Advanced English skills both spoken and written
Nice to have:
- Experience in Data Architecture within a fast-paced and complex organisational setting, preferably in the financial sector (optional)
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Computer science or a related field
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in an Agile framework is an added advantage
- Self-starter, able to quickly absorb new information and deal with ambiguity
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4720 EUR to 7080 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Architect, Senior.